It’s that time again to send all your pregnant friends and clients to the Breastfeeding Workshop!
Join Joy at Kids Rock on Thursday November 16th from 6-8pm to learn all about nursing a newborn. Fathers and partners are encouraged to attend. Breastfeeding manual, snacks, beverages and community provided! Cost is $25 per family. There is limited space so please call Kids Rock at (970)259-9400 to register!
- Why breast is best– the benefits for baby AND mom
- Proper latch and positioning
- How you know your baby is getting enough
- How to prevent/manage sore and damaged nipples
- Expectations on day one through 2 weeks
- How to get the support you need (and decline what you don’t need)
- When to ask for professional help
Comments are closed.