Everything you need to know to feed your baby with ease.
When: Wednesday, August 14th, 6:00-8:00pm
Where: Kid’s Rock, 563 Main Avenue, Durango
We will discuss:
- Why breast is best – benefits for baby AND mom
- Proper latch and positioning
- How to prevent/manage sore and damaged nipples
- Expectations on day one through two weeks
- How to get the support you need (and decline what you don’t need)
- When to ask for professional help
Please bring your partner! Breastfeeding manual provided! Snacks provided!