Come learn about breastfeeding and the resources available to you during the first few days of parenthood!
Dr. Joy Frazer hosts this informative and supportive workshop at Kids Rock, 563 Main Ave in Durango. Breastfeeding manual, snacks, beverages and community provided. Please bring your partner. $25 per family.
She will cover…
- Why breast is best– the benefits for baby AND mom
- Proper latch and positioning
- How you know your baby is getting enough
- How to prevent/manage sore and damaged nipples
- Expectations on day one through 2 weeks
- How to get the support you need (and decline what you don’t need)
- When to ask for professional help