Thank goodness for this snow!!! However, in anticipation of weather making travels to the breastfeeding workshop tomorrow night difficult, we’ve decided to postpone for one week. Workshop is now scheduled for Tuesday March 3rd, 2015 at Kid’s Rock in Durango. Cost is $25.00 per family and you may register by calling Kids Rock at 970-259-9400. Hope to see you next Tuesday!
A Workshop for mothers and fathers to-be!
Where: Kids Rock 563 Main Ave
When: Tuesday, March 3rd, 6-8pm
What you’ll learn:
- Why breast is best-the benefits for baby AND mom
- Proper latch and positioning
- How you know your baby is getting enough
- How to prevent/manage sore and damaged nipples
- Expectations on day one through 2 weeks
- How to get the support you need (and decline what you don’t need)
- When to ask for professional help
- Breastfeeding manual provided!
- Please bring your partner!