A Workshop for mothers and fathers to-be!
Where: Kids Rock 563 Main Ave
When: Wednesday, November 19th, 6-8pm
What you’ll learn:
- Why breast is best-the benefits for baby AND mom
- Proper latch and positioning
- How you know your baby is getting enough
- How to prevent/manage sore and damaged nipples
- Expectations on day one through 2 weeks
- How to get the support you need (and decline what you don’t need)
- When to ask for professional help
- Breastfeeding manual provided!
- Please bring your partner!