What: Breastfeeding Workshop
When: Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 6-8pm
Where: Kids Rock in Durango ***Kids Rock has a new location! 563 Main Ave (right next to Rocky Mountain Chocolate).
How to get off to the right start!
- Why breast is best-the benefits for baby AND mom
- Proper latch and positioning
- How you know your baby is getting enough
- How to prevent/manage sore and damaged nipples
- Expectations on day one through 2 weeks
- How to get the support you need (and decline what you don’t need)
- When to ask for professional help
Designed for moms and dads to be!
Breastfeeding manual provided!
Please bring your partner!